We work hard to make our clients happy, while upholding rigorous ethical standards and giving back to the global community.
We strive at every stage to give clients the best agency experience they’ve ever had – from an extensive range of tailored services, to diligent time, quality and data management. We work for each of our clients in absolute confidence and to the highest professional standards.
Our clients are drawn from across the private and public sectors globally and united by their need for actionable insight from an organisation they trust. For that reason, we monitor quality closely and, this year, our clients rated us an average of 4.7 out of 5 for quality and 4.8 for communication. Many of our clients come back to us again and again.
Our high quality of service has also been recognised by the Education Investor Awards, in which we were finalists for 5 years before winning in the 2019 ‘Education Business Services’ category.
Happy teams: This means investing in people, developing new talent, a commitment to training and creating an open and collaborative working environment.
Amazing standards: We look to exceed our own expectations. We develop and improve processes to ensure the highest rigour and quality of research outputs. We believe in the power of insight to make things better.
Never standing still: We believe in experimentation and taking risks. This means innovation in methodology and implementation as well as undertaking projects in new sectors with unfamiliar audiences. We like new things and enjoy seeing the world from a range of different viewpoints.
Doing the right thing: We operate honestly and within a strong ethical code. We empathise with clients, respondents and suppliers and act with openness and integrity in all our interactions.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism, while being a force for good in the world. We do not work on projects that might have negative social outcomes.
Shift Insight is committed to:
- Acting in a socially responsible way
- Encouraging our business partners and suppliers to strive for matching performance
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on any natural resource or person
- Complying with all applicable national and international laws and regulations, in addition to professional codes of conduct
- Ensuring our partnerships and collaborations are open and transparent
- Supporting diversity and inclusion.
We are members of the Market Research Society and European Society for Opinion and Market Research. We are also registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and inform the ICO of any lists created and held with personal information. Our researchers fully abide by:
- The Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR
- The ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research
- The MRS Code of Conduct
As sustainability researchers, and citizens of the world, we are committed to responsible environmental and social practices:
- We offset our carbon footprint on a yearly basis.
- 1% of profits are donated to a staff-nominated charity.
- Recycling and reuse is actively encouraged in the office.
- We strongly encourage the use of public transport for all business travel.
- We apply a carbon surcharge (donated to climate-based charity organisations) on any projects requiring us to take flights.
- We often suggest our clients use donations to charity as incentives for research. As a result we have generated almost £50,000 of charitable donations to organisations such as the British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support and Médicins Sans Frontières.
- We are a London Living Wage employer.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer or offer other support in the community.